Aah! They're using real bullets!
天啊,他們用的是真子彈!
Oh!
哦
Aah! Oh!
啊 哦
(Patton) Honestly, I've tried to show him,
坦白的說,我嘗試教導他
but this one is just too bullheaded.
但他實在沒法教
Father, please forgive me.
父親啊,原諒我吧
I have done my best.
我盡力了
This challenge was just too much.
這個任務太難了
I fear this battle is lost.
恐怕...我失敗了
Oh, so now you're telling God?
你在向上帝禱告?
Not that father.
不是神父(是國父)
You know, JFK was right. You are hopeless.
JFK說的沒錯,你沒救了
What?! Oh, George Washington.
什么?George Washington
Been dead for 200 years, not that that matters anymore.
你都死了兩百年 但這已經無關緊要了
It does matter, citizen Malone.
這當然有關系,公民Malone
Nice costume. You here for the Halloween parade?
衣服不錯嘛 來參加萬圣節游行的?
I'm here to talk to you about freedom.
我來和你談談自由
- The greatest gift man has. - Freedom?
- 上天給人類最重要的禮物 - 自由?