Ah, home.
家
Detroit!
底特律
(Distant gunfire) Detroit
(城市)底特律
Not much to work with, but if we put our heads together...
的確不多 但我們要齊心協力
We'll never be able to identify this victim.
我們不可能確認這遇難者的身份
Why even bother?
何必呢?
I mean, it's one of 100,000.
這是十萬分之一的幾率啊
What happened here? 100,000 people dead?
這里發生了什么? 十萬人死了?
Listen.
聽著
The strange thing is the blast only killed a few hundred.
奇怪的是,爆炸只殺死了幾百人
Radiation got the rest.
輻射殺死了剩下的人 - 對Detroit的核攻擊?
Nuclear attack on Detroit?
核襲擊底特律嗎?
Oh, my God.
天啊
We found this in the wreckage of a television interview show.
我們在一個電視訪談節目 的廢墟里面找到了這個
Some big-ass celebrity.
某大名人的屁股
(Woman) You got that right.
沒錯
This was near it.
在附近找到了這個
Hey, that's Michael Malone's cap.
這是Michael Malone的帽子
That explains the fat ass.
難怪屁股這么大
Check this out.
看著
There is no terrorist threat.
根本就沒有恐怖威脅
Uh, yeah, yeah. I just forgot to sign
對了,我還忘記簽署了那個
the please don't shoot my ass off agreement.
“請別打下我的屁股”的協議呢
Do I look more like Michael Malone now?
我現在看起來像Michael Malone嗎?
Hey, spank my know-it-all ass.
嘿,拍拍我這全知全能的屁股吧