I'm running a little short on time here.
我撐不了多久了
- Ow! - Aah!
哎呦 啊
- (Kids screaming) - Oh! Come on!
哦 加油
- Where the hell are we? - Kandahar, Afghanistan.
- 我們現在哪兒啊? - 阿富汗,坎大哈
Now, can't we go on to some other awful place?
我們就不能去些其它糟糕的地方嗎?
But there's a war going on here!
但這里在打仗啊!
- (Patton) Since 9l1! - Down!
- 自從911以來(都在打仗) - 跪下!
- Down! - They shouldn't be blindfolded.
- 跪下! - 他們不應該被蒙眼的
- It's against the Geneva Convention. - They're the enemy.
- 這違反了日內瓦公約 - 他們是敵人
- They're innocent till proven guilty. - Let me tell you something.
- 直到被證明有罪之前他們都是無辜的 - 讓我告訴你吧
If they're on the battlefield and shooting at you, they're guilty!
如果在戰場上他們向你開槍的話他們就是有罪的
(Malone) That's not the point.
我不是這意思
There's no reason to blindfold prisoners.
把囚犯蒙眼是沒有道理的
Fine. Take 'em off.
好吧,摘下來
(All) Michael Malone! Michael Malone!
Michael Malone!Michael Malone!
(prisoner) Die You American Pigs!
去死吧你,美國豬
He's much fatter in person.
他本人顯得更胖
Let's see how fat I look with one of these blindfolds back on.
把你們的眼睛再給蒙上 看你們怎么說我胖
OK, OK.
行啊
- (Explosion) - Oh!
哦
(Soldiers)... for my God is with me wherever I go.Aah aah aah!
無論我在哪里,主與我同在
Have mercy upon me, O God,
神啊,保佑我吧
for it is an unfailing love.
這是一種不滅的愛
Praise be to the Lord, my rock,
向上帝禱告
who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
主為了我上戰場,訓練我的雙手
We're taking fire!
開火!