OK, stop! I'll do it.
夠了,我去
Thank you, thank you.
謝謝,謝謝
(Carter) Oh, look, here he is now,
看,他來了
a true heavyweight of the movement,
我們的關鍵人物
our brother, Michael Malone!
好兄弟Michael Malone
Ah... whoo.
啊
Ah, thank you. Thank you.
謝謝,謝謝
Uh, I know what you all think is important.
我知道在你們心中什么最重要
Government-run health care.
國有醫保系統
Global warming.
全球變暖
No handguns allowed in your home.
限制槍支
And these things are all vital.
這些都很重要
But they all come second to the most important thing of all.
但和最重要的事情比起來 它們的優先級要往后排
We're in a real war, people.
我們在一場真正的戰爭中
These terrorists want to kill us all,
那些恐怖分子想殺光我們
and you're acting like it's September 10th.
而你們和911前沒什么兩樣
Traitor!
叛徒!
Where'd you get that?!
你哪找的這玩意?
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Hang on a second! Thanks, guys. Aah!
等等 謝謝你們
Oh, please! I don't blame you for wantin' to water-board me
求求你們,我不會因為你們想把我 關在中情局的水牢里而責怪你們