- Stalin? - The mentor of Oprah.
- 斯大林? - Oprah的導師(電視名嘴)
(Adkins) I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
我現在就在這里
So come on, let's not waste any more time.
我們別浪費時間了,開始吧
(Man) Hey, Malone, get off the stage!
嘿,Malone,滾下臺去
Let me hear you.
讓我聽到你們的聲音
- (Booing) - (Man 2) Get off the stage!
滾下臺去
- (Man 3) What's he doin' here! - Well, uh...
- 他在這干嘛呢? - 呃...
Uh, you probably all hate me, and I don't blame you.
你們也許都恨我 但我不怪你們
I said a lot of bad things.
我說過很多不好的話
Uh, over the last few days, I learned a lot of lessons.
但在最近幾天我學到了不少東西
And now I know that terrorism is not our fault!
現在我知道恐怖主義不是我們的錯
(Malone) He's got to be out there somewhere.
他肯定藏在什么地方
And that, uh, we may not be perfect, but we're the good guys!
也許我們并不完美 但我們是好人
(Crowd) Yeah!
對!
I'm sorry about what I said about country music, NASCAR, and Americans.
我對我所評價過的鄉(xiāng)村音樂,NASCAR和愚蠢的美國人 表示道歉
- If you want to listen to dumb songs - (crowd booing)
如果你想聽一些關于牛仔和卡車...
About cowboys and trucks
以及汽車不停的兜圈子之類...
and watch cars endlessly go around in circles.
無聊歌曲的話
Hey, what... Hey, this is the United States of America!
呃,這里是美利堅合眾國
We're free to do what we want!
我們可以為所欲為
So if those of you who agree with me
如果有誰贊同我的觀點