Besides, I think most of the guys prefer features.
而且我覺得大家都喜歡正劇
But I'd really appreciate it
但我還是非常感謝你
if you could check in on Lily and the kids while I'm gone.
如果你可以在我不在的時候照顧 Lily和孩子們的話
Yeah, I will. No problem.
嗯,沒問題
You've made Josh so happy.
你的到來讓Josh很高興
- Thanks, Jilly. - Lily.
- 謝謝,Jilly - 我是Lily
Welcome to the fight, Uncle Michael.
歡迎加入戰斗,Michael叔叔
This time I know our side will win.
這次我們一定會贏
- Ow! - Ow!
哇 哇
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Ow!
哇
- (Boy) Help! - (Gasps)
救命啊
Aah!
啊!
Don't worry, Josh!
別擔心,Josh
- (Screams) - I'll take care of the family!
我會照顧好家人的
Thought I'd find you here.
我就知道你在這里
He's a good kid. Persian Gulf, volunteered.
他是個好小伙子 志愿去波斯灣參戰
I feel so useless. What can I do?
我覺得我很沒用 我能干什么呢?
Well, you could start by being
你可以嘗試成為恐怖分子的心頭之痛
as big a pain in the ass to the terrorists as you've been to us.
就像你曾經是我們的心頭之痛一樣
Like makin' a movie of the good things about America.
比如拍一部關于美利堅光明面的電影
In Hollywood? Fat chance.
在好萊塢?沒戲
Sorry for bein' such a jerk.
我為我的惡劣行為向你道歉
Ah, forget it.
別放在心上
Sorry I made you listen to country music.
我為逼迫你聽鄉村音樂而道歉
Hey, you want to grab a sandwich?
想吃塊三明治嗎?
I'd love to. Used to get a good pastrami in Manhattan.
好啊,我原來喜歡吃Manhattan 的pastrami(一種熏牛肉)
Before you got t-boned by that car. It was a spinal injury, right?
在你得到那個丁字牛排之前 有個車禍導致的脊椎受傷,沒錯吧?(巴頓后來癱瘓了)
(Patton) Tough day. Didn't see that comin'.
艱難的日子 但我沒有預見到