If you add extra bleach, you might get those stains out.
你如果多加些漂白劑的話 這些污漬是可以洗掉的
- Hey! - Have you considered a change in diet?
你有沒有想過改變一下食譜?
- What? - Honey? Wouldn't hurt.
- 啊? - 不會痛的
Ever since the suppository bomber...
自從有人把炸彈藏在那里面之后
The Episcopal suppository bomber.
那些人是信基督教的
That's not a documentary. That's The Flintstones.
這不是紀錄片,而是The Flintstones (一部94年播出的動作片)
Bill, using reenactments to prove points is a sign of a great documentary. Bill,
通過再扮演來證明觀點 的手法是偉大紀錄片的一種標志
That's what we do. Right, Michael?
我們就是這么辦的,Michael,對不?
Bill, you wouldn't get that, because you're a close-minded bigot! Bill
你理解不了 因為你是個固步自封的自大狂
Actually, Rosie, I'm thinkin' your masterpiece may win some awards. Rosie,
我覺得你的大作一定能得些獎
Let's start it off with enshrining you in the Pinhead Hall of Fame.
讓我們現在就把你供奉在 傻蛋名人堂里怎樣?
Keep it up, Bill.
接著說啊,Bill
We wouldn't be at war at all if we didn't overreact
如果不是那個虛構的911襲擊
to that phony 9l11 attack.
我們現在都沒有戰爭
(O'Reilly) You can't be serious. I rest my case.
你在搞笑吧?
Can we talk about the Anti-War demonstration?
我們就不能談談反戰游行嗎?
You think those towers were brought down by planes? No, explosives.
你覺得那些大樓是被飛機撞毀的? 非也,是藏在樓里的炸藥
- Malone. - That's simply idiotic. No sane...
- Malone - 那是瘋子才會信的東西
It's the first time fire ever melted steel!
火焰第一次燒化了鋼鐵
Rosie, I've heard that claim. It's only made by complete morons. Rosie,
我聽過那種說法 但那是智障才會提出的觀點
Now, Bill, our demonstration...
談談我們的游行...
Don't call me names. We weren't even invaded by a nation!
別這么叫我 我們都沒有被一個國家攻擊呢
Here's a news flash for you, Malone.
這里倒是有些關于你的新聞
Your movies may not be as crazy as Rosie's,
你的電影也許沒有Rosie的瘋狂
but yours are more dangerous because some idiots believe what you say.
但因為有些白癡相信你的觀點 所以你的電影更加危險