(Man) Michael Malone? What are you doing here? Michael Malone?
你在這里干嘛?
- I'm directing this picture. - What? I don't do documentaries.
- 我是導演 - 不會吧?我才不怕紀錄片呢
- Malone! We're under attack! - (Malone) Now what? - Malone,
我們被襲擊了 - 又怎么了?
- Come on! - Aah!
走啦
I don't see an attack.
我沒看見有襲擊啊
- A gun? I don't... - Fine. I know. Talk, don't shoot.
- 槍?我不... - 好吧,你說話就行,不用開槍
Think of that as a talkin' stick. Let's go, men!
假裝那是個用來說話的棍子 出發!
- (Malone) Where are we going?! - (Patton) Don't step in that!
我們去哪?
(Malone) What's going on?!
怎么了?
Sons of bitches! Get the hell out of this courtroom!
婊子養的 給我從這法庭里滾出去
What?! You still can't...
但你還是不能...
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊
Oh! Aah!
哦 啊
- Fire at will, boys! - (Malone screaming)
自由開火
- (People screaming) - What's goin' on here?
這到底是怎么了?
ACLU. They come around every now and then. ACLU,
他們隔一段時間就會來一次
No listenin' in on terrorists' calls.
現在想起來傾聽恐怖分子的要求了?
Be nice to Al Qaeda. Read 'em their rights.
要對基地組織好一點 給他們宣讀他們的權利
(Judge) Separation of church and state.
政教分離
I'll tell you one thing about the undead. They are relentless.
聽著,這些僵尸冷酷無情
Gun control. That gets 'em a little riled up, too.
槍支管制也把他們惹毛了