Rastus, tell me, how does old mass'a Malone treat his slaves? Rastus,
你告訴我 Malone主人是怎么對待他的奴隸的?
Mass'a Malone is the bestest, Malone
主人是奴隸能夠...
most kindliest mass'a a slave could have.
擁有的最好、最和善的主人
Oh, he don't beat us unless we awful bad.
除非我們做的太壞,否則他不會打我們
And he don't sell the li'I children until they 6 months old.
他也不會販賣小于六個月的嬰兒
No, no, no! I...
不,不,不
Mass'a, don't beat me! I ain't healed from the beatin' you gave me yesterday!
主人別打我,你昨天打我的傷還沒好呢
No, I wasn't gonna be... Can you make them stop?
不,我不是要打你 你能讓他們停下來嗎?
Mass'a don't want to hear slave shit! Kick somethin' into 4l4!
主人不想聽你們唱這些破歌 你們給我唱4l4去
Look, here, y'all!
你們都聽著
(Man) 1, 2, 3, 4.
1,2,3,4
Hava nagila, hava nagila Hava nagila, hava nagila
有此毒晰,有此毒晰
Hava nagila ve nis'mecha Hava nagila ve nis'mecha
有此毒晰,有此毒晰
Hava nagila, we are so happy Hava nagila, we are so happy
有此毒晰,吾其何樂
That mass'a owns us He is the best, yeah! That mass'a owns us He is the best, yeah!
他擁有我們,他最棒
I gotta get out of here!
我要走了
All right, mass'a leavin'. Everybody wave goodbye.
主人要走了,大家跟他揮手道別啊
- Hope you can buy some more of us. - We sure could use a baritone.
- 多買些我們的兄弟啊 - 我們還能唱男中音呢
- Huh? - (Girl) Bye, Daddy.
爸爸,再見
- (Malone screams) - (Boy) Bye, Daddy!
爸爸,再見
- (Girl 2) Bye, Daddy! - (Girl 3) Bye, Daddy!
爸爸,再見 爸爸,再見
- Aw, that was sick. - Not as sick as slavery.
- 真惡心 - 但沒有奴隸制惡心
Lincoln is revered now for fighting that war.
林肯現在因為打了那場戰爭而受人尊重