- War is not the answer. - (Patton) You wimpy little bastard!
- 戰爭不是答案 - 你這個軟蛋
You're givin' this Nazi everything and gettin' nothin' in return!
你把一切都給了納粹 而什么也沒有換回來
Not nothing. We get peace.
我們至少換回來了和平
Kumbaya, my lord Kumbaya, my lord
我的主人
Kumbaya - And a damn fine cup of tea. - Kumbaya
- 大爺,喝杯茶
Und we'll name a concentration camp after you.
我們會以你的名字命名一座集中營
Think of it... Camp Auschwitz Chamberlain.
想想看,Auschwitz Chamberlain集中營
Lovely.
太好了
Hang on. I'm good at this.
等等,我對這個很擅長的
Mr. Herr President,
總統先生
obviously America's done something wrong to make you
顯然美國對你們做了一些錯事
want to invade these countries and kill innocent people.
以致你想侵略鄰國并濫殺無辜
- I'm just as frustrated as you. - Excuse me, Fuhrer...
- 我也和你一樣無奈 - 打擾一下
- ? You're a grand old flag... - May I have a word? - ∮You're a grand old flag...
- 我能和你說幾句不?
Hang on. America keeps doing things to piss off the rest of the world.
等等,美國一直在做惹怒全世界的事情
We bring it on ourselves.
這是我們自找的
What do we do to address your understandable grievances?
我們怎樣做 才能緩解你們的無可理喻的傷悲呢?
How about carbon emission credits?
一些二氧化碳排放配額怎么樣?
That'll offset your need to invade France...
這樣你就用不著侵略法國了
(Soldiers) I don't know, but I been told,
Aah! 雖然我不懂,但我被告知
kill some Jews and take their gold.
殺些猶太人,搶光其珠寶
Third floor. Right. Sorry.
三層樓,抱歉
They really should add flying to the things we can do.
他們確該給我們可做的事情添些選項
My point is talking to evil dictators gets you nothing.
我想說的是和邪惡獨裁者談判 對我們沒有任何好處
You know one thing they understand?
你知道他們唯一理解的一件事嗎?
I'm guessing some sort of physical violence.
大概是暴力吧
- Strength. That's the only thing. - Right. I'll remember that.
- 力量,那才是唯一的一件事 - 哦,我記住了
Well, I'd kill to do a feature. Now, can we please just go home?
我寧可去死也想拍一部正劇 我們可以回去了嗎?
Sure thing. Right home. Cigar?
好,馬上 雪茄?
And support the imperialist big business tobacco lobby? Never.
支持那些帝國主義大煙草公司嗎? 門都沒有!