That got a little wild.
剛才太瘋狂了
Ooh, thanks a lot.
謝了
Hey, who are you? Army recruitin' senior citizens?
你是誰? 軍隊征兵開始征召老年人了?
Aah! Hey!
嘿
That's "Hey, sir", maggot. I am General George S. Patton.
應該喊我長官,小子 我是Patton將軍
That explains the slapping.
這就解釋了那個耳光
You're General George Patton, from the movie?
你是電影里的那個Patton將軍?
No. From the United States Army, back when this country was winning wars.
不,我是那個美國還在打勝仗時的 美國陸軍里面的Patton將軍
Oh, my God, JFK.
天,肯尼迪總統說...
"You will be visited by three..." Aah! Hey! What's with all the slapping?
“你會被三個鬼魂拜訪” 你干嘛又抽我?
It's my trademark.
那是我的招牌動作
Well, maybe you ought to try a baseball cap.
也許你應該戴一頂棒球帽子
(Protesters) No more war!
不要戰爭
No more war!
不要戰爭
- Hey, where am I? - No more war!
- 我在哪? - 不要戰爭
No more war!
不要戰爭
We pledge ourselves! We will not support American any a war.
我們莊嚴宣誓...我們不支持美國的任何一場戰爭
Right on, sister.
姐們,做得好
- So, what's goin' on here? - Damn peace demonstration.
- 這里到底是在搞什么? - 混蛋的和平示威
Just like yours, only this is 1940. They don't want us to fight Hitler.
和你們年代差不多,但這是四十年代 他們反對我們和希特勒開戰