It's Cuban.
古巴煙
Hmm... I guess I can make an exception.
呃,這是例外
Ah! Takes me back.
回去咯
What the hell is this?
這是什么鬼?
- Your home. Maloneville, Alabama. - I live in Alabama?
- 你的家啊Alabama州的Maloneville - 我住在這兒?
Didn't you hear? Around 1860, all the good jobs started to move south.
你沒聽說嗎,自1860年以來所有 好的工作機會都到南方了
Lincoln agreed with you. War was not the answer.
林肯同意了你的觀點 戰爭不是解決方法
- After the Civil War? - There was no war.
- 南北戰爭后嗎? - 壓根就沒那戰爭
- Saved 600,000 American lives. - Well, that's good.
- 這拯救了六十萬美國人的生命 - 那挺好啊
Good move for the economy here, too.
對這里的經濟也挺好
- What? Why? - Cheap labor.
- 為什么? - 廉價勞動力
Mass'a Malone! Mass'a Malone!
Malone主人!Malone主人!
I had the boys polish your trophies like you told us.
我讓那些孩子按照你的 要求清洗了你的獎杯
Polish my trophies?
清洗了我的獎杯?
I ain't know they gave awards for a documentary.
我不知道他們給紀錄片發獎
You know, for your information... Wait! Who are these people?
根據你提供的信息... 等等,他們是誰?
You're the biggest slave owner in the state.
你是國內最大的奴隸主
I's Rastus.
我是Rastus
Mass'a Malone, you ain't recognized me? Malone
主人,你不記得我了?
What? Oh, this can't be happening.
什么?這怎么可能啊?
Hey, isn't that...
那不是...
Yeah, that's him, all right.
對啊,就是他
Don't you worry, mass'a Malone. Malone
主人,別擔心
We got them bacon stains out of the upholstery.
我們清潔了室內裝潢的煙熏污漬
It's a good thing ol' Mr. Lincoln never fought no wars.
林肯沒有開戰確是好事
Oh... look, uh, Rastus, you know this isn't real, right? Rastus,
你明白這不是真的
Whatever you say, mass'a. Whatever you say, I guess this old ni...
主人,不管您怎么說 我想我這個黑...
No! Don't! Stop! Don't say that.
別說那個詞
Mass'a Malone! Mass'a Malone! Good news!
Malone主人 好消息
Productivity is through the roof since you sold Daddy and the old folks!
自從你把我爸和那幫老人賣掉后 我們的生產效率提高了許多
and start pickin' some cotton!
也可以收棉花了
Now we can buy us about 20 new bucks
現在我們能再買二十頭鹿