July 4th is a despicable celebration.
獨立日是個可鄙的慶典
I know that look. You're gonna try to teach me something.
我知道你這表情 你又想教我什么了
Where we gonna go now, back in time?
這回我們要去哪?回到過去?
We don't have to. We're at a university.
用不著,我們在一所大學里呢
Nothing has changed Nothing has changed
什么也沒有改變
We still think the same way
我們還是那樣思考
And if you think the way we do A
如果你的思維方式和我們一樣
We'll give you an A
我們會給你優秀
And you get extra credit
如果你是窮人,黑人,或是同性戀
If you're poor, black, or gay If you're poor, black, or gay
我們給你加分
Yes, everything's the same Yes, everything's the same
一切都沒有變
- (Slap) - Aah! 2,3,4
2、3、4
Mmm!
嗯
(Man) Two, three, four.
2、3、4
The president's stupid, our soldiers are thugs
總統是蠢材,士兵是惡霸
The government's dirty The government's dirty
政府腐敗
Our cops are on drugs Our cops are on drugs
警察涉毒
But we still like our co-eds with blond hair and jugs
我們還是喜歡那種愛爵士樂的金發學生
And America's to blame ∮ And America's to blame
要怪就怪美國
Just like in 1968 Just like in 1968
就像1968年
- Are you kidding? A musical number? - ? 1968
- 你在搞笑吧?一個音樂劇的數字? - 1968
A little entertainment.
娛樂罷了
We were smart when we had something to part
在要分開時我們聰明
What kind of a soldier are you?
你到底是哪一種軍人啊?
Startin' to understand the boots and the whip.
我開始理解你的靴子和皮鞭了