1968, things were really great
1968,黃金年代
I used to ovulate
那時我還青春期
You gotta love 1968
你一定會喜歡1968
Hey, what are you doin' with our kids?
嘿,你們在對我們的孩子做什么?
And so what if there are facts That we forget to include?
如果有的事實我們忘記了包括?
in the moon
在月亮上
We've already got tenure So your children are screwed
我們拿到了終身職位,你們的小孩完蛋了
To a college with half a brain Nothin's changed
對于一個只有半個大腦的學校,一切都沒變
What do your parents think you're doin' here?
你們的父母覺得你們在這里干嘛呢?
They're just happy to have us out of the house.
他們因為我們離開家而高興
Wanna hear what you're spending your life savings on?
想知道你們把積蓄花在哪里了嗎?
- I gave up an ass lift for this? - Take a look!
- 我累死累活卻換來這個? - 看看吧
America's evil, it's a fascist regime
邪惡的美國是個法西斯政權
Take over the world It's the American dream
占領世界才是真正的美國夢
And pay no attention to the being supreme
不要管那些超級霸權
(Malone)? He doesn't matter Anymore
因為已經不重要了
Oh. Just like in 1968
就像1968
1968
1968
Come on to 19
來到1968
Let's keep singin' it
接著唱
So, what do you think now? - I'm still against torture.
- 你現在怎么想? - 我還是反對酷刑虐待
1968
1968
OK, so they're a little behind the times.
好吧,他們可能有些過時了