If I were president, what?
如果我是總統,怎么了?
You said that I was a hero, a true peacemaker.
你說我是一個英雄 一個真正的和平締造者
(Malone) You can't be here!
你不可能在這里!
You're dead!
你已經死了
- You must redeem yourself. - How'd you do that?
- 你必須解救你自己 - 你是怎么做到的?
This is the greatest country in history,
這是有史以來最偉大的國家
and you have slandered it all over the globe.
而你卻在全世界人民面前中傷毀謗她
I was tryin' to be like you. You wouldn't have gone into Vietnam.
我只是想像你一樣 你肯定不會去越南參戰
- Who told you that? - Oliver Stone. In his movie.
- 誰告訴你的? - Oliver Stone,他的電影里說的
Oh, brother! Did you ever read my inaugural address?
老兄,你有沒有讀我的就職演說?
Of course! "Ask not what your country can do for you.
當然 “不要問你的國家可以為你做什么?
Ask what..." Aah!
而是問...”
Not that part. The part about going to war.
不是那一段 而是那段關于參戰的
- There was a war part? - Oh, brother.
- 有那段嗎? - 暈!
Let every nation know,
讓每個國家都知道
whether they wish us well or ill,
無論他們是祝福我們還是詛咒我們
that we shall pay any price,
我們都會不惜一切代價
bear any burden...
承擔一切責任
Meet any hardship, support any friend,
挑戰一切困難,支持一切朋友
oppose any foe, to assure the survival
打擊一切敵人,以捍衛...
and the success of liberty.
自由的存在和延續
Uh, thanks, folks.
謝謝
Oh! I didn't know about the war part.
我原來不知道有開戰的這一段
What do you think that meant? Draft another 8 U.N. Resolutions?
那你覺得那是什么意思? 起草另一個聯合國八大決議?