CHANDLER: So, when I woke up this morning, he'd stolen all the insoles out of my shoes.
我今天早上醒過來的時候…發現他偷了我所有的鞋墊。
MONICA: Why?
為什么?
CHANDLER: Because he thinks I slept with his ex-girlfriend and killed his fish.
那家伙以為我睡了他前任女友而且還殺了他的魚
PHOEBE: Why would you kill his fish?
你干嘛殺了他的魚?
CHANDLER: Because sometimes, Phoebe after you sleep with someone, you have to kill the fish.
菲此,因為有時候你跟人上床之后…就必須要殺條魚。
RACHEL: Chandler honey, I'm sorry. Ok, can we watch Joey's show now please?
錢德,寶貝…抱歉,可以看喬伊的節目了嗎?
ROSS: Yeah.
是啊
MONICA: Wait, he's not here yet.
等等,他還沒有到。
RACHEL: So, he's on the show, he knows what happens.
這是他演的,他知道情節。
ROSS: Yeah.
是啊。
MONICA: Alright.
好吧。
CHANDLER: Oh, I'm fine about my problem now, by the way.
對了,我不在乎我的問題了。
RACHEL: Oh good.DR.
好的,醫生。
REMORE: Amber, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, as a friend and as your brother.
安珀…你需要的時候永遠有我…我是你一輩子的朋友跟哥哥。
AMBER: Oh Drake.
崔克
DR HORTON: Hard day huh? First the medical award, this.
辛苦了,是吧?先是醫學大獎,然后是這個。
DR. REMORE: Some guys are just lucky I guess.
是呀,我猜有些人天生好運
INTERCOM: Dr. Remore, report to first floor emergency, stat.
R雷大夫,請到一樓急診室報到
DR. EMORE: Well then, uh, I uhh, guess that's me. Anyone else need to go on the elevator? Dr. Horton, Dr. Wong?
那么…我猜在叫我了,還有誰想坐電梯的?何大夫?華大夫?
DR. HORTON: No, no, they only said you.
不,不,他們只叫你一個人啊。
DR. REMORE: Oh, ok. Alright.
好吧
AMGER: I love you Drake.
我愛你,崔克
DR. REMORE: Yeah, whatever. Oh no.
是呀,隨便啦
AMBER: Drake, look out.
崔克,當心。
DR. REMORE: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。
MONICA: Did they just kill off Joey?
他們剛剛甩了喬伊?
ROSS: No. Now maybe.
不是吧,看來現在是了。