PHOEBE: And a crusty old man said I'll do what I can and the rest of the rats played moroccas. That's it, thanks, good night.
一個壞脾氣老頭說我盡量,其他老鼠開始搖響葫蘆,唱完了,謝謝,晚安
RICHARD: Phoebe's got another job, right?
菲此有別的工作吧?
RACHEL: Great set tonight Phoebs.
唱得很好,菲菲
PHOEBE: I know.
我知道
ROSS: Well, we should probably get going.
我想我們該走了
RICHARD: Um, we should go too, I got patients at 8 in the moring.
我們也該走了明天早上八點還有病人
MONICA: Ya know, I was thinking. Ya know how we always stay at your apartment? Well, I thought maybe tonight we'd stay at my place.
知道嗎?我在想我們老是在你那邊過夜。或許今晚改住我那邊啊
RICHARD: I don't know, I don't have my jammies.
我不知道,我沒有帶我的睡衣
MONICA: Well, maybe you don't need them.
或許你不需要
ROSS: My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen.
我的小妹妹,各位先生女士
MONICA: Shut up, I'm happy.
閉嘴,我很快樂
PHOEBE: Oh, this is so nice. Alright I have to make a speech. I just wanna say that of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is a lot, I like you the best.
這太棒了我必須說幾句話。我只是想說,在摩妮卡交過的為數眾多的男友當中…我最喜歡你了。
RICHARD: Oh, thank you Phoebs. That's very sweet.
謝謝你,菲菲,嘴真甜
PHOEBE: Ok.
當然
RICHARD: Hear that? She likes me best, and apparently there've been a lot.
聽到了嗎?她最喜歡我而且你顯然閱人無數
MONICA: Not a lot, Phoebe's kidding, Phoebe's crazy.
沒有啦,菲此在說笑吧,菲此是瘋子
RACHEL: Phoebe's dead.
菲此死定了