DR. BURKE: I'm going to look into your eyes now.
我現在要看你的眼睛了。
MONICA: Really.
真的?
DR. BURKE: Yeah, that's my job. Alright, look up. . . look down, now open your eyes, now look down. That's right, look into the light. Now look at me. . . OK. Your eyes look good. Those are good eyes.
對,那是我的工作。好,看上面,看下面,不,張開眼睛看下面,那就對了。看光線這里,現在看我,看起來很好,很好的眼睛。
MONICA: Good, they feel good, in my head.
很好,它們覺得很好,在我頭上。
DR. BURKE: So, it's great to see ya.
見到你真好。
MONICA: You too.
彼此。
DR. BURKE: You too.
彼此。
MONICA: OK, um. Goodbye.
再見了。
DR. BURKE: Drops!
眼藥水!
MONICA: What?
什么?
DR. BURKE: Drops. Here, they're free.
眼藥水,來,免費的。
MONICA: Thanks. So, I guess I better be going.
謝謝。我最好走了。
DR. BURKE: Oh, OK, yeah. I'll see ya later.
對,咱們改天見。
MONICA: Thanks again.
再次謝了。