ROSS: Alright, shall we?
好了,進去吧。
MONICA: OK, wait, wait, wait, wait. You know what? Ross, let's - let's switch places. You get in the middle. No un-, ya know, unless this looks like we're trying to cover something up.
好吧,等等。你知道嗎?羅斯,我們換位置你來站中間。不,這看起來像我們想隱瞞什么。
ROSS: Monica, Monica, you could come in straddling him, they still wouldn't believe it. We're here.
摩妮卡,就算你騎著他進去他們也不會相信的。我們來了。
MRS. GELLER: Oh hi kids. Hi darling.
孩子們,是孩子們。
MONICA: Happy birthday dad.
生日快樂,爸爸。
MR. GELLER: Oh thank you.
謝謝。
ROSS: Hi ma.
嗨,媽媽。
RICHARD: Happy birthday.
生日快樂。
MRS. GELLER: Well, you kids thank Dr. Burke for the ride?
你們謝過柏大夫載你們來了嗎?
ROSS: Uh, actually mom, I think Monica thanked him for the both of us.
媽,事實上摩妮卡幫我們兩個謝過了。
FRIEND: Well, you kids take the train in?
你們搭火車來嗎?
MRS. GELLER: No, Richard Burke gave them a ride.
不,柏·理查載他們來的。
FRIEND: Oh. Speaking of whom, I hear he's got some 20-year-old twinkie in the city.
談到他呀…聽說他在城里有個二十歲的幼齒。
MONICA: Finger cramp. Oh God, sorry. Here, let me get that mom.
手指抽筋,抱歉。來,讓我來,媽。
MRS. GELLER: Sooo, Richard's shopping in the junior section.
理查在青少年部”購物”。
MONICA: Are we still on that?
還在講那個嗎?
MRS. GELLER: We just know she's got the IQ of a napkin.
想也知道她的智商一定超低。
FRIEND: She's probably not even very pretty, just young enough so that everything is still pointing up.
說不定連漂亮都談不上,只是夠年輕所以一切都還沒下垂。