JOEY: Wow, this is wild. What're you gonna get?
好狂野哦,你們要刺什么?
PHOEBE: Um, I'm getting a lily for my Mom. 'Cause her name's Lily.
我要刺一朵百合,因為我媽就叫百合。
CHANDLER: Wow, that's lucky. What if her name was Big Ugly Splotch?
真幸運她要是叫大污點怎么辦?
JOEY: So where you gettin' it?
那你們要刺哪里?
PHOEBE: I think on my shoulder.
我想在我肩上。
ROSS: What? What's on your shoulder?
什么? 什么在你肩上?
PHOEBE: Um, a chip. A tattoo, I'm getting a tattoo.
碎屑啦。是刺青,我要去刺青啦。
ROSS: A tattoo? Why, why would you want to do that? Hi.
刺青?你為什么要那么做?
RACHEL: Hi. Well hey, you don't - you don't think they're kind of cool?
你不覺得那酷嗎?
ROSS: No, sorry I don't. Tell me why would anyone pay someone to scar their body for life? What if it doesn't come out right. Phoebe? Then it's like, I don't know, havin' a bad hair cut all the time. Why's everyone staring at me?
不,抱歉,我不覺得.怎么會有人花錢去搞個一輩子的傷痕?萬一要是刺得不好呢?那不是變成永遠在”我頭發剪丑了”嗎?大家為什么都瞪著我?
MONICA: Ross, come sign this birthday card for dad. Rich is gonna be here any minute.
羅斯,過來簽給爸的生日卡理查隨時會到.
CHANDLER: Oooh, Rich is goin' to the party too, huh?
理查也要去參加派對?
MONICA: Well, he's my parents' best friend, he has to be there.
他是我父母最好的朋友他必須去。
JOEY: Oh, is today the day you're gonna tell them about you two?
那你打算今天告訴他們你們的事嗎?
MONICA: Yeah. It's my dad's birthday, I decided to give him a stroke.
對,我爸的生日我決定送他中風。
PHOEBE: No, I think you should tell them.
不,你應該告訴他們。
MONICA: No, I don't even know how serious he is about me. Until I do, I'm not telling them anything.
我還不知道他對我有多認真在搞清楚之前,我什么也不說。
ROSS: I don't know, I don't think mom and dad would mind. Remember when you were 9 and Richard was 30, how dad used to say, 'God I hope they get together.'
我不知道,我想他們不會介意。記得你九歲理查三十歲的時,爸常說,”天啊真希望他們在一起”。