重點講解
wing it
即興表演
Don' t worry. I know that you can wing it.
別擔心,我知道你可以即興演出。
I guess you'll have to wing it.
我想你必須硬著頭皮上場了。
take responsibility for
對…負起責任
Don't worry. If anything goes wrong, I'll take responsibility for it.
沒關系, 出了問題我兜著。
fall in love
陷入愛河
It is natural that he should fall in love with such a beautiful girl.
他愛上那位美麗的姑娘是很自然的事。
walk out on
離開,拋棄
You can't walk out on the contract, or you could be taken to court.
你不能違反合同,否則你會被送上法庭。
You can't just walk out on us like this.
你不能就這么把我們扔下就走了。
scum
[俚語]槽粕
They are the scum of the earth.
他們都是些人類的渣滓。
背景介紹
劇中四位女主角分別代表著四種截然不同的主婦形象:離婚主婦蘇珊、完美主婦布里、強人主婦勒奈特、漂亮主婦嘉比,四個漂亮多金,無須為工作發愁的女性,她們的生活看上去完美無缺,但其實她們都在用“幸福”粉飾自己早已混亂不堪的生活,她們用自己的現實生活打破了 “王子與公主”的婚姻童話。