中英對白
So there's this jungle, and all these wild animals, lions and tigers.
有個森林 里面有各種各樣的動物 獅子和老虎
There's this elephant and he steps on this thorn.
有只大象它走路踩到了荊棘
It makes sense for Charlie to partner you in the class.
查理很適合做你的舞伴
He's very good. It's a waste for him to be with Jody.
他很棒 他和喬迪做搭檔似乎是一種浪費
It's fine. So anyway...the thorn. I'm talking about something important.
沒什么 我在跟你談重要的事
It's not that important.
沒那么重要
Not that important?
沒那么重要
Having a bad pas de deux partner's like having a bad tennis partner.
糟糕的舞伴就像糟糕的網球搭檔
I wouldn't know. I never played tennis.
我不知道 我從未玩過網球
Did you just start your period?
是月經來了嗎
No. God. Well, you're acting strangely.
不是 天哪 你有點奇怪
I'm trying to tell a joke.
我想講個笑話
I'm trying to talk about your future.
我在討論你的將來
Charlie brings out the best in his partner.
查理會讓你發揮出最佳的水平
That will make a difference when it comes to cast the student workshop.
表演會選角色的時候這太關鍵了
I won't have a hard time getting a good part, Mom.
我演主角不會有太大困難的 媽媽
You can't afford to be cavalier, Maureen.
這可馬虎不得 莫林
Your career hangs on what you get to dance in the workshop.
你的前程跟你的表演息息相關
I know. Please don't turn into a sullen teenager on me now.
我知道 別象個生氣的孩子
You've come this far. Thought we were home free.
你已經到了這個地步 想想當初我們無家可歸
Anyway...I have a meeting with Jonathan.
不關怎么樣 我約了喬納森
I can mention the idea of you partnering Charlie.
我跟他提了提你跟查理搭檔的事
So, the elephant goes,"Ow, ow...and the mouse goes, "Take it all, bitch!"
所以故事的結尾 大象說 哎喲 哎喲 老鼠說 忍著吧 笨蛋