特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
What a prick.
這個混蛋
He was nice about it.
他態度很和善
Being nice when you say something pricky is even prickier.
說這種話態度竟然還和善
What if he's right?
也許他說的對
What?
什么
Let's be honest. You're not like most of the girls here.
說實話 你不象這兒的絕大多數女生
Your technique is nowhere near where it should be.
你的技巧要遜色的多
Hey, news flash.
嗨 真新鮮
There's more to being a great dancer than perfect
出色的舞蹈演員不光需要技巧
Try, dancing Swan Lake without it.
試試不用技巧來跳跳天鵝湖吧
I can't believe I'm hearing this!
真不敢相信聽到這
Look, you're really smart.
看 你真聰明
If you send in your application now, you could get into a good college.
如果你現在申請一定能進一所好大學
I don't want to go to college. I want to dance.
我不想上大學 我想跳舞
Yeah, well, so do a lot of people.
是啊 有很多人都想跳舞
You went to a special bitch academy or something?
拜托 你在說什么
I'm just being honest.
我只是想說實話
In my opinion, that's what friends do.
這才是做朋友的職責
I guess that explains why you have so many friends.
我猜這就是為什么你有這么多的朋友
If anyone asks, I'm in the library.
如果有人問起 就說我在圖書館
Truth? In terms of technique, you are behind.
想聽真話嗎 從技巧來說 你還趕不上
But the people here know what they're looking for.
但他們都知道舞蹈演員需要什么樣的條件
And on the day of your audition, they saw it in you.
招生的那天 他們看到你有這種條件
Yeah, and now all they see is the wrong body type.
對 現在他們看到我體型不理想
Oh, Eva, why can't I have your feet?
伊娃 為什么我沒有你的那雙腳
Okay. Enough of this. Get up.
好了 別說了 起來
Why?
為什么
Because all we ever do in this place is to take class.
我們來這兒整天都上課
And it's about time we had a little fun.
應該放松一下了