Ross: Ok, ok, here is to my sister, the newlyappointed head lunch chef—
我敬我剛剛被升為午餐大廚的老妹一杯,
Monica: Who is also in charge of purchasing.
而且她還接掌了采買大權。
Ross: Newly appointed head lunch chef who is also in charge of purchasing
恭賀她升為午餐大廚并且接掌采買大權……
Monica: Who has her own little desk when Roland's not there.
Roland不在的時候她有自己的小辦公桌。
Ross: Uh, lunch chef, purchasing, own little desk when Roland's not there. Here's to my little sister—
午餐大廚,采購,Roland不在時有自己的小辦公桌。敬我的老妹……
Monica: Oh, wait, and I got a beeper!
等等……我還有傳呼器。
Joey: Cool.
真酷。
Phoebe: Let's see!
看看!
Ross: That's fine, I'll just wait!
沒關系,我等好了。
Monica: Oh, sorry.
抱歉。
Joey: Sorry, sorry.
抱歉。抱歉。
Ross: Monica!
敬Monica!
Waiter: Are we ready to order?
各位可以點菜了嗎?
Rachel: Oh, you know what, we haven't even looked yet.
對不起,我們還沒看菜單。
Waiter: Well, when you do, just let me know. I'll be right over there on the edge of my seat.
那你們看過之后再叫我,我會在那邊引頸企盼的。
Phoebe: Wow, look at these prices.
你們看看這上面的價錢。
Rachel: Yeah, these are pretty chching.
是呀,都是什么雞的。
Joey: What are these, like famous chickens?
這什么?名牌雞嗎?
Chandler: Hey, sorry I'm late. Congratulations, Mon. I'm not sorry I'm late. How incredible was my afternoon with Jade?
抱歉,我遲到了。Monica, 恭喜你。我不后悔我遲到,我跟Jane的午后約會太不可思議了。
Ross: Well, pretty incredible according to the message she left you on my machine. Hey, Chandler, why is this woman leaving a message for you on my machine?
根據她在我答錄機上留給你的話的確很不可思議。Chandler, 這個女人為什么會在我的答錄機留話給你呢?
Chandler: Oh, see, I had to tell her that my number was your number, because I couldn't tell her that my number was my number because she thinks that my number is Bob's number.
我必須要告訴她我的號碼是你的號碼……因為我不能告訴她我的號碼是我的號碼,因為她以為我的號碼是Bob的號碼。
Ross: Hey, tell me again, what do I do when Mr. Roper calls?
你再告訴我一次Roper先生打來的時候我怎么辦?
Waiter: Do I dare ask?
可以點菜了嗎?
Monica: Yes, I will start with the carpaccio, and then I'll have the grilled prawns.
好,我要先來一份生牛肉然后再來一份烤蝦。
Ross: That sounds great. Same for me.
聽起來不錯,我也一樣。
Waiter: And for the gentleman?
那這位先生呢?
Joey: Yeah, I'll have the Thai chicken pizza. But, hey, look, if I get it without the nuts and leeks and stuff, is it cheaper?
我要泰國雞肉披薩。如果我的披薩少加干果,大蔥這些東西,會不會比較便宜???
Waiter: You'd think, wouldn't you? Miss?
你是那么想嗎?
Rachel: Ok, I will have the uh, side salad.
好了,我想要點,伴碟沙拉。
Waiter: And what will that be on the side of?
那要伴在什么菜旁邊呢?
Rachel: Uh, I don't know. Why don't you put it right here next to my water?
我不知道,你就幫我放在我的水旁邊好了。
Waiter: And for you?
那你呢?
Phoebe: Um, I'm gonna have a cup of the cucumber soup, and, um, take care.
我想我要來一碗黃瓜湯……保重了。
Chandler: I will have the uh, Cajun catfish.
我要一份紐奧良鯰魚。
Waiter: Anything else?
還要別的嗎?
Chandler: Yes, how 'bout a verse of Killing Me Softly. You're gonna sneeze on my fish, aren't you?
還有一首“情歌迷死人”怎么樣?你會朝我的魚打噴嚏對不對?