Phoebe: Yes, yes, and it's, and we always have to go to, you know, some place nice, you know?
而且我們總是得去“好地方”你知道嗎?
God, and it's not like we can say anything about it, 'cause, like this birthday thing, it's for Ross.
我們連反對的權利都沒有,因為這是Ross的生日。
Joey: For Ross.
是Ross的生日。
Rachel: For Ross, Ross, Ross.
Ross的,Ross, Ross。
Monica: Oh my god.
老天。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: I'm at work, ordinary day, you know, chop chop chop, saute, saute, saute. All of a sudden, Leon, the manager, calls me into his office. It turns out they fired the head lunch chef, and guess who got the job.
我在上班……跟平常的一天一樣切切切,煎煎煎。突然間呢,我們經理Leon叫我去他的辦公室,原來他們開除了午餐大廚你們猜誰取代他的職位了?
Joey: If it's not you, this is a horrible story.
如果不是你的話,這可是個糟透的故事。
Monica: Fortunately, it is me. And, they made me head of purchasing, thank you very much. Anyway, I just ran into Ross and Chandler downstairs, and they think we should go out and celebrate. You know, someplace nice.
幸好,那個人是我,他們還升我為采購主任,感激不盡。不管怎樣,我剛剛在樓下碰到Ross和Chandler了,他們認為我們該出去慶祝一下,去個好地方。
Joey: Yeah, someplace nice. How much do you think I can get for my kidney?
去個好地方。你們想我的腎能夠賣多少錢?
Ross: I'm tellin' you. You can't do this.
說真的,你不能夠這么做。
Chandler: Oh, come on. I can never get a girl like that with conventional methods.
少來了,拘泥于那種傳統方法我永遠把不到那種尤物。
Ross: That doesn't matter. She wanted to call Bob. Hey, for all we know, Bob is who she was meant to be with. You may be destroying two people's chance for happiness.
那有什么關系呢?她要找的是Bob,Bob一定是她理想的對象。你這么做或許會毀了兩個人快樂的機會。
Chandler: We don't know Bob, ok? We know me. We like me. Please let me be happy.
我們不認識Bob. 我們認識我,我們喜歡我。拜托,讓我快樂起來。
Ross: Go over there and tell that woman the truth.
你過去告訴那個女人實話。
Chandler: All right.
好吧。
Ross: Go.
去。
Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Jade: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Listen, I have to, uh, um, I have to, I have to confess something.
我要跟你招認一件事。
Jade: Yes?
什么事?
Chandler: Whoever stood you up is a jerk.
放你鴿子的人是混蛋。
Jade: How did you?
你怎么……?
Chandler: I don't know. I just had this weird sense. You know, but that's me. I'm weird and sensitive. Tissue?
我就是有這種怪怪的感應我就這樣,怪怪的又敏感。面紙?
Jade: Thanks.
謝謝。
Chandler: No, you keep the pack. I'm all cried out today.
不用,你整包留著吧,我今天已經“哭”干了。