GABRIELLE: Is that white gold?
是白金的嗎?
CARLOS: Yeah. Put it on. And then make love to me.
是的,戴上它……然后和我做愛。
GABRIELLE: I'm not in the mood. But, we could stay up and talk.
我沒心情。我們可以不睡覺,聊聊天。
CARLOS: When a man buys a woman expensive jewellery, there are many things he may want in return. For future reference, conversation ain't one of 'em.
當一個男人給女人買了非常昂貴的首飾,他希望得到很多回報,但不是聊天。
CARLOS: Hey, that was a joke.
嗨,只是開個玩笑。
GABRIELLE: Yeah, right.
是,沒錯。
CARLOS: What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底吃錯什么藥了?
GABRIELLE: Let go of me.
放開我。
CARLOS: You've been acting like a nightmare for a month. What's wrong?
嗨,這一個月來你簡直像個惡魔,怎么回事?
GABRIELLE: Stop.
住口。
CARLOS: I can't fix it unless you tell me.
如果你不告訴我,我是不會放過你的。
GABRIELLE: It's not exciting anymore, Carlos.
Carlos,生活不再那么有意思了。
CARLOS: So what am I supposed to do?
你想讓我怎么做?
GABRIELLE: I don't know. Be the way you used to be, surprise me, take my breath away.
我不知道,和過去的你一樣,給我驚喜,讓我出乎意料。
CARLOS: Okay. Okay.
好吧。
MIKE: Hey Susan.
你好,Susan。
SUSAN: Mike!
Mike!
MIKE: What's wrong?
怎么了?
SUSAN: I didn't realize anyone was gonna be out here, I just sorta rolled outta bed.
我想可能沒人會在這,所以只裹了條毛毯。
MIKE: I'm sure you look fine.
你看起來很好。
SUSAN: Oooh.
哦。
MIKE: Ooh, Bongo, Bongo! Shh.. Sorry, uh, he scares easy.
哦,Bongo,別叫了。對不起,呃,它很容易被嚇倒。
SUSAN: No, it's fine, I get it.
沒,沒關系,知道了,
MIKE: I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll see you later.
我沒想要打擾你,再見。
SUSAN: D—do you wanna have dinner with me?
你想和我一起吃晚飯嗎?