REX: Its okay, I'm up.
好了,我醒了。
BREE: Good. I have a question for you.
好,我有個問題。
REX: Okay.
問吧。
BREE: Do you remember when you proposed?
你還記得你向我求婚時的情景嗎?
REX: For god's sake.
看在上帝的份上……
BREE: We sat on Skyline Drive and drank a bottle of apple wine. And when we finished it, you turned to me and you said, If you marry me, Bree Mason, I promise to love you for the rest of my life. And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant, and even though my father didn't like you, I said yes.
我們驅車沿著海邊喝了一瓶蘋果香檳。當我們喝完的時候,你轉向我,對我說“Bree Mason,如果你嫁給我,我會今生今世永遠愛你”。盡管我已經和Ty Grant訂婚,盡管我爸爸不喜歡你,我還是答應嫁給你。
REX: That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了。
BREE: You're gonna cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer, and we're gonna find ourselves a marriage counsellor.
你要去取消和律師的會面,然后去找一個顧問。
REX: Bree, I…
我……
BREE: You promised.
你承諾過的。
REX: Alright.
好的。
BREE: Good, I'm gonna go make myself some, uh, warm milk. Would you like something to drink?
好,我要去給自己準備一杯熱牛奶。你想要點什么飲料嗎?
REX: Anything but apple wine.
只要不是蘋果香檳就行。
NARRATOR: Susan awoke that night alone and parched. And as she gazed out her window, she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quench her thirst.
那天晚上Susan獨自醒來,饑渴萬分。當她朝窗外看的時候,她看到了可以解渴的一大杯水。
JULIE: Dear Diary, Mike doesn't even know I'm alive.
“親愛的Diary,Mike甚至不知道我還存在著”。
SUSAN: Shut up.
閉嘴。
JULIE: If you wanna date him, you're gonna have to ask him out.
如果你想和他約會,就要喊他出來。
SUSAN: I keep hoping he'll ask me out.
我一直希望他采取主動。
JULIE: How's that going?
結果呢?
SUSAN: Shouldn't you be making brownies for your nerdy friends?
你怎么還不為你的狐朋狗友們準備巧克力蛋糕?
JULIE: I can't find the measuring cup. Have you seen it?
我找不到量杯了,你有看到嗎?
SUSAN: The measuring cup?
量杯?
JULIE: Yeah.
是啊。
SUSAN: Hm. Uh, well it's gotta be here somewhere. Just keep looking.
我,哦,原來一直放這的,再找找看。
CARLOS: I know you're awake.
我知道你沒睡。
GABRIELLE: I know you're a jerk.
我知道你是個雜碎。
CARLOS: Dinner with Tanaka ran long, I'm sorry.
和Tanaka吃晚飯時間長了點,對不起。
GABRIELLE: You know, Carlos, I didn't marry you so I could have dinner by myself 6 nights a week. You know how bored I was today? I came this close to actually cleaning the house.
Carlos, 你知道,我嫁給你,并不是為了一周有六天都獨自吃晚飯。你知道今天我有多悶?我悶到居然徹徹底底的打掃了一次房子。
CARLOS: Don't be that way. I got you a gift.
別這樣,我給你買了份禮物。
GABRIELLE: Nope. No, no, no, no. you're not gonna buy your way outta this one.
不行,不行。你別指望這就把我給打發了。
CARLOS: It's a good gift.
很棒的禮物。