1. switch over:
1. (使)調換位置
eg. Can we switch over I'd like to sit in your seat.
咱們換一換位置好嗎?我想坐一坐你的坐位。
2. (使)改用另一種動力(或電路等)
eg. All the petrol pumps have been switched over to show decimal values.
所有汽油加油泵現在都已改成十進位顯示了。
3. (使)徹底改變;(使)改做另一件事
eg. He switches over to French.
他現在改說法語了。
eg. Tom switched over to trade.
湯姆改行經商了。
2. sooner or later: 遲早
eg. I will tell you, sooner or later, all the complicated process.
我遲早要把這一復雜的過程全部告訴你。
3. stand your ground: 堅持到底
eg. Partners may try to argue with you; however, you must stand your ground.
伙伴可能會和你爭執;但是,你必須堅持立場。
4. work out: 顯現解決
eg. We must work out our differences through dialogue and in a spirit of cooperation.
我們必須以合作精神進行對話,以此解決彼此之間的爭議。
5. be friends with: 與……友好,與……交朋友
eg. But there is one person Taylor wishes she could be friends with.
但是卻有這么一個人是泰勒希望能與她成為朋友的。
6. not have anything with: 與……無關,與have something with的意思相反
Each one has a particular odor, which does not have anything with the perfume.
每個人都有特別的味道,這和香水無關。