Ladies and gentlemen,
先生們女士們
presenting Gia,
有請嬌嬌
the trapeze-flying jaguar!
空中飛虎
And there she go. The triple-flip roll with a double leap, and...
她過來了 向前三周翻騰跳躍 然后
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
That's just paper.
想不到是紙糊的
Were you spying on me?
你在監視我嗎
No! I just came by to say that I don't want you to think...
沒 我過來只是想向你澄清...
I don't want you to think of me as some sort of authority figure.
我并不是什么馬戲界的明星 請別誤會
Don't worry. I don't.
別擔心 不會的
You don't? Oh. Not at all.
真的嗎 一點也不
Well, the other circus animals might find me a bit intimidating.
馬戲團其他動物可能會覺得我有點嚴謹
No. Nobody is intimidated at all by you.
不 誰都沒有這樣覺得
Oh, good stuff. Good. Good news.
那我就放心了 真是好消息
In fact, I do not think they
實際上 我覺得他們
have given you a second thought since you showed up.
從來都沒注意過你
That's good to hear.
那還真不錯
If anything, they're starting to feel sorry for you.
如果有的話 他們也是為你覺得可憐
OK, I get it. OK?
我懂了 別說了
Is there more?
還有事嗎
I just wanted to thank you
我剛想謝謝你
for letting us get on the train back there.
讓我們搭火車來到這里
I know the big cat with the accent
我知道那只有俄國口音的大貓
wasn't so excited about us getting on.
不想讓我們上車
Look, lion guy.
聽著 獅仔
This circus means everything to us.
這個馬戲團是我們的一切
And if you do anything that threatens this circus,
你要是膽敢有半點損害馬戲團的念頭
you will have to answer to me. Capisce?
我會給你好看 懂了嗎
I capisce, cool. Trust me, we're cool.
我懂我懂 相信我 我們都是乖孩子