Hey, I have a great idea!
我想到個好主意
Maybe you come with us to Roma!
也許你們應該和我們同去羅馬
Hey, Vitaly is just playing around. He is good, no?
偉大力是在鬧著玩 他身手不凡 是吧
Yeah, thanks. Thanks.
是的 太感謝了
But we're gonna get off at
不過我們得在下一站下車了
the next stop so we can get back to America.
這樣才能趕回美國去
That is such a coincidence!
簡直太巧了
Because we're going... going to...
因為我們也要 也要
Let me finish!
讓我說完
We're going to America, as well!
我們也要去美國
What?! America?
什么 美國
Going to America? What?
去美國 什么
Sí. Wow? When?
是的 什么時候
After Roma, we go to London.
羅馬演出完 我們會去倫敦
And then a big-time promoter
然后一個大贊助商
will see us and then send us to New York.
會來看表演 然后就送我們去紐約
They're going to New York!
他們要去紐約
Well, only if he likes what he sees.
但要讓他滿意 才能得到資助
New York? Seriously?
紐約 真的嗎
That's our home. That's where we live.
那是我們的家鄉 我們生活的地方
Isn't that fun?
真有那么有趣嗎
Could we go with you?
我們能和你們一起走嗎
Sure! You can bunk with Vitaly!
當然 你們可以和偉大力睡一張鋪
Whoa! Or not.
好險 不睡也行
Nyet! Oh, no.
不 不
I don't think Vitaly likes that idea.
偉大力貌似不喜歡這個主意
What's he gonna do?
他想要干什么
Which one of you is leader?
你們誰是頭
Tell your comrades there is one rule we do not break!
告訴你的手下 有一條必須遵守的規矩
Thou shalt say it and not spray it?
是不是"寧說話 勿吵架 為了你我他"
Nyet!
不是
Circus owner no allow stowaways!
馬戲團主不接納偷渡者