Why can't we ever just make a normal landing?
為什么我們就不能平穩著陸一次呢[詳見前面兩集]
Oh, man!
老天啊
Hold on, Melman. OK? I'll get you down, sweetie.
挺住 梅爾曼 我來幫你下來 親愛的
Where is he? Must find King Julien. King Julien!
朱利安國王去哪兒了 必須找到他
It's getting hot in here
這越來越熱了
So take off all your fur
快脫掉你的皮
I am getting so hot
我越來越熱了
I want to take my fur off
我想要脫光光
Skipper, what about the plane?
老大 飛機摔得怎樣
The chimps will work through the night.
黑猩猩們會連夜加班修理
No breaks, no safety restrictions.
沒有休息停頓 不受安全限制
Hey, where are you going?
大膽 你們要罷工
Get back here! We have a contract!
給我回來 我們簽過合同的
Yes. Well, I'm afraid labor laws
沒錯 但是我想法國的
are slightly more lenient in France.
勞動法會稍微寬松人道一點
You see, they only have to work two weeks a year.
你也知道 他們每年才工作兩周
Well, someone else has the Canadian work ethic!
至少還有人具備白求恩大夫的職業道德
But you penguins, you can still fix it, right?
你們企鵝就能搞定的 對嗎
Right?
對嗎
Yeah, yeah. You're a little crackerjack, can-do team.
是啊 你們這個無敵小團隊一定可以的
You want me to give it to you straight?
想要我實話實說嗎
Yes! Yes!
好啊 好啊
No.
不好
Bend it a little?
還是婉轉一點
Well, the plane's totaled. Kaput, blammo, busted!
飛機徹底毀壞了 報廢了 完蛋了
Never to fly again.
再也別想飛起來
So that's it? That's it then, we're never gonna get home?
不會吧 我們永遠都回不了家了嗎
No! We've got to get home!
不 我們一定得回家
We can fix it! We'll fix it!
我們能修好的 我們會修好的
Yeah, guys, come on, we'll fix it!
大伙 快來 我們會修好的
You just start from the outside pieces, and you work your way in.
從最外面的零件開始 然后往里修
And, yeah, perfect!
對 太完美了
Come on! Don't just stand there, guys.
快點啊 別光傻站著
Marty! Drag that things over here.
馬蒂 把那堆東西拉過來
And we'll just attach it to this dealy-bob over here. And...
我們只要把零件粘起來 然后...
We're not going home.
我們回不了家了
We're never going home.
我們永遠都回不去了