Wow! Circus Americano!
哇塞 美國佬的馬戲團
You must all be very famous!
你們一定都很出名吧
Yeah, we... Absolutely.
是啊 我們... 當然了
We're relatively well known...
那是相當?shù)爻雒?/div>
But Alex is really the star.
但只是艾力克斯才是名副其實的天王巨星
Well, I'm not... I wouldn't say "Star."
我不是...我稱不上"巨星"
More like... well, star.
充其量也就是..."明星"
What is your act, Alice?
你的絕活是什么 艾力斯
Well... I basically, uh, I jump up on my rock.
基本上是 我跳上巖石
Rock? Yeah. It's a very high... rock.
巖石 那是塊非常高的巖石
A really high rock! And then?
高不可攀的巖石 然后呢
And then, well, I roar like... like a serious "Rawrrr!"
然后我像這樣大聲地咆哮
And then? And then I jump off the rock.
然后呢 然后我跳下石塊
And then?! And then... And then what?
然后呢 然后...
That is all? - Into a pool!
這就完了嗎 -縱身跳進水池里
Full of water! - Full of cobras!
水深火熱 -眼鏡蛇的巢穴
Actually, it appears like I'm jumping in to a pool...
實際上 我是跳進了一個...
With cobras! - Aquatic cobras.
遍布眼鏡蛇的水池 -眼鏡王蛇
For effect. But I actually pull up at the last second.
游水戲蛇 緊要關頭我會騰空而起
Pull up? Yeah.
騰空 是的
How do you do that?! Wire harness!
你怎么做到的 吊鋼絲
Balloons! Jet pack!
氣球 噴氣背包
I flip off the wire harness, ignite my jet pack,
我解開鋼絲 啟動噴氣背包
and then toss balloons to the children of the world.
然后把氣球扔給來自全世界的孩子
Kids love it. Kids always love that.
小孩可喜歡了 他們最愛這招
Is this like the trapeze?
就像是空中飛人那樣嗎
Yes! Trapeze! Exactly!
是的 空中飛人 太對了
Wow! Trapeze Americano!
帥呆了 美式空中飛人