What a dump!
好雄偉的垃圾場
If they want to attract a decent sports team,
如果他們想吸引像樣的體育賽事
they should bulldoze this rat trap and invest in a new arena.
應該鏟平這個鬼東西然后蓋個新的
The Colosseum, Marty! The original theater-in-the-round.
古羅馬斗獸場 馬蒂 最老的環形劇場
My ancestors used to perform here.
我的祖先就曾在這表演
No kidding!
別開玩笑
Yeah. Every show had a captive audience.
每場表演都由一名俘虜作陪
Apparently, they killed.
顯然 他們最后都一飽獅吻
Sounds like a great gig!
聽起來像是場精彩的演出
Trenta minuti, everybody! Trenta minuti!
30分鐘 各位 還有30分鐘
This is so exciting!
太激動了
Remember, we just lay low.
記著 我們要保持低調
Stay out of the way. Let them do their thing.
別干擾他們 讓他們自由發揮
Aw! Would you look at this?
快來看看這個
You gotta go back in your momma's belly,
你們該回到媽媽的肚子里去
'cause you're too cute to be out here in the real world.
你們太可愛了 完全不像是這個世界的
Oi! Naff off, you muppet! Whoa! What the...?
滾蛋 死驢 怎么回事
Marty, they're professionals.
馬蒂 人家是專業演員
Come on. Whoo! You look gorgeous!
過來吧 你看起來美極了
All right, animals! We may be your new owners,
好吧 動物們 我們是你們的新雇主
but we don't want to reinvent the circus wheel here,
但是我們不會改變馬戲團的規則
so just go out, do what you do!
所以上場后該怎么做還怎么做
Just think of this as a fun warm-up for that promoter in London.
就當是給倫敦贊助商表演前的熱身
Right, Marty?
對吧 馬蒂
Marty?
馬蒂
I want to be a circus horse!
我也想做匹馬戲團小馬
We could paint you white!
我們可以把你噴成白色
And then paint you pink!
然后再把你噴成粉紅
Awesome! Not laying very low, are we, Marty?
棒極了 這可不是低調 對吧