What? What you just said.
什么 你剛剛說的
What? The idea you said. Two seconds ago.
說的什么 你剛剛提的主意 兩秒之前
What? Your stupido idea!
什么 你的蠢主意
It could? Stefano, you're a genius!
可以嗎 斯特凡諾 你真是個天才
No, no, no, no. I am only average intelligence.
不不 我的智商只是中人水平
Some say I'm even slightly below.
有些人說甚至還要稍低一點
We are gonna rethink everything anybody's ever known about circus!
我們要顛覆人們以前對馬戲團的看法
I call it Phase 4-7B, wherein,
我把它歸為原計劃第四部分的7B階段
in order to get home, we will come up with something fresh,
為了回家 我們得想出些新點子
something amazing, something brand-new!
一些新奇的 全新的節目
Fresh, never before seen! Off the chain!
全新的 前所未有的 不同凡響的
Something that'll blow that circus promoter away!
能震撼馬戲團贊助商的節目
I missed.
打偏了
Off with your head! I'm gonna chew his leg off!
砍掉你的腦袋 我要啃掉他的腿
Circus has been same for generations!
馬戲團世世代代都是這樣的
We make good, classic family entertainment.
我們創作好看的經典家庭娛樂表演
Aha! But last few generations,
但是過去的幾代
families... not so entertained.
"家庭"并沒有得到快樂
That's right. Families not so entertained
這就對了 家庭沒有得到快樂
because you're just going through the motions out there.
是因為你們的表演只是在走過場
It's missing passion.
你們缺乏激情
How one to have passion for stool poked in face?
為了生活 凳子都上臉了 怎會還有激情
Exactly! And by stool you mean chair, right?
確實 你說的凳子 是指椅子吧