The fact is, you guys, you got stuck in a rut.
事實上是你們太墨守成規了
You stopped pushing, you stopped taking risks.
你不敢挑戰 不敢冒險了
But those days are over.
就讓那些日子成為歷史吧
Because now we're going to completely change the show.
因為現在我們要讓節目改頭換面
Then it wouldn't be a circus, would it?
那就不是馬戲團了 是嗎
Circus is not about the acts you do.
馬戲團跟你的表演內容無關
Circus is in here.
馬戲團是在這里
How come Freddie gets all the circus?
弗萊迪怎么能把整個馬戲團放進胸口呢
Circus is about following your passions, wherever they take you!
馬戲團需要內心的激情來灌溉 不管去哪兒
You cannot change circus. There is long tradition!
你不能改變馬戲團 這是有悠久傳統的
That's what everybody thought,
曾經大家都是這么想的
Vitaly, until those French Canadians came along,
偉大力 直到那些法裔加拿大人的出現
drunk off their maple syrup and cheap pharmaceuticals,
他們喝光了楓糖汁 吃完了廉價的藥物
and completely flipped the paradigm.
他們完全顛覆了傳統
Now they play Vegas.
現在他們在拉斯維加斯表演
Fifty shows a day in 52 separate venues.
一天50場 在52個不同的場地
And one of them completely in the nude.
其中有一場還是全裸表演
Yeah, that's right. And you know how they did it?
是的 你們知道他們是怎么做到的嗎
Take off their clothes?
脫光衣服嗎
No. They got rid of the animals. What?
不是 他們拋棄了動物 什么
Say it ain't so! Che stupida! No animals...
你在開玩笑吧 不可能 沒有動物
How could they?! - Well, you know what I say to that!
怎么能這樣 -你們懂我的意思吧
I say they can take the animals out of the circus,
我是說他們可以把動物趕出馬戲團
but they cannot take the animals out of the circus!
但他們不能把動物從馬戲表演中剔除
I mean, they cannot...
我是說他們不能...
I think you understand what I'm saying!
我想你們明白我在說什么
Yeah! Yes!
明白 是的
Uh... No!
不明白
We don't need humans
我們不需要人類
because we've got passion.
因為我們已經很有激情了