All you're doing is moving and not getting anywhere.
你要做的就只是動動腳 哪也不去
I mean, the music totally throws off my timing.
音樂讓我忘記了時間
You want excitement? Ha-ha!
你想來點刺激的是嗎
Check it out. Who's on a tightrope, huh? Huh?
看看吧 是誰在鋼絲上
Who's on a...
是誰
I'm on a tightrope! I'm on a tightrope!
我在鋼絲上 我在鋼絲上
Melman! Oh, my gosh!
梅爾曼 我的天啊
Help me! Baby, hold on. Hold on.
救我 寶貝 堅持住
I'm coming right now!
我馬上就來救你
Melman?!
梅爾曼
Calm down, Melman.
冷靜點 梅爾曼
I'm going to fall and break all of my neck! Ah!
我要掉下去了 我會摔斷脖子的
Just look at me. Look at me.
看著我 看著我
All eyes on me. OK.
看著我 好的
Come to me. I can't.
到我這邊來 我不能
It's just like dancing, Melman.
就像跳舞一樣 梅爾曼
Two steps forward, one step back.
兩步前 一步后
I can't dance, OK? There, I said it.
我不會跳舞 我說過了
Maybe because you've never tried.
也許是因為你沒試過
No, I have tried.
我試過了
I practiced in private because you dance so well.
我私下里練習過 因為你跳得太好了
You practiced? For me?
你練習過 為了我嗎
Yes, but it's no use.
是的 但是沒有用
I never know what to do with my arms.
我一直不知道手該怎么放
Hold it.
抓住我
That part is so easy, Melman. OK?
這很簡單 梅爾曼
'Cause all you have to do is put them around your partner.
因為你只需要摟著你的舞伴
See? Two steps forward.
看見了嗎 兩步前
One step back.
一步后
I'm dancing. I'm dancing! Two steps forward...
我會跳舞了 兩步前
We're dancing on a tightrope! You're great.
我們在鋼絲上跳舞 你太棒了
Whoo-hoo! I'm dancing!
我在跳舞