Come on, man. Stop being this guy!
別這樣 伙計 再也不要這樣活了
Be the other guy!
回到真正的你吧
What other guy?
真正的我
The guy who was all circus!
那個只身撐起馬戲團的你
The guy who jumped through hoops!
那個穿過鐵環的你
Give me that! The guy everybody looked up to.
讓我瞧瞧 那個人人仰慕的你
Come on. Where's that Vitaly?
別這樣 那個曾經的偉大力呢
That Vitaly is no more.
已經成為絕版了
Listen, man. You may have given up on yourself,
聽著 你可能自暴自棄
but your friends haven't given up on you.
但你的朋友們絕不會放棄你
Are you just going to turn your back on them,
你難道要置他們于不顧
and sit and eat borscht the rest of your life?
喝著羅宋湯孤老終身
Or are you gonna get out
你可以選擇走出去
there and jump through that tiny little hoop?
穿過那個小小的鐵環
It is impossible.
不可能 我過不了那個坎
It was always impossible, Vitaly.
對常人而言是不可能 偉大力
That's why the people loved it.
所以他們才會熱衷癡迷于此
That is why I loved it.
這也是我癡迷表演的原因
Because I did the impossible!
因為我完成了不可能完成的動作
I was once a brave tiger.
我曾是一只無所畏懼的老虎
And if I go down in flames
受點傷痛算什么
so be it!
放手一搏吧
You know, I think l might have an idea for you.
我可以友情贊助你一件護身法寶