We're going to America! Whoo!
我們要去美國了 太好了
Today!
今天就去
That's what I call crack-a-lackin' to the mack-a-lackin'!
這就是我說的美夢成真
We did it, Alice! Yeah!
我們辦到了 艾力斯 是啊
Maybe I am average intelligence after all!
也許我智商還算正常
Perhaps even slightly above.
或許還在中人之上一點點呢
No, I don't think so.
不 沒那么高
Ha! Hair conditioner. Great idea, my friend!
護發素 真是好主意 兄弟
Feel. Go ahead. Soft like kitten, no?
摸摸 向上摸 是不是像貓咪一樣柔軟啊
Look at that. Slippery but not flammable.
真的 -軟又不易燃
You smell like peaches and herb!
還有藥草和桃子的氣味
Gia and Alex, the trapezing cats!
嬌嬌和艾力克斯 飛天貓咪
We did pretty good.
我們表現得不錯
You will flip, and I will catch.
你空翻 我接住
And sometimes I will flip, and you will catch.
我空翻 你接住
And then we will both flip,
或許有一天我們能一起空翻
and we'll travel the whole world!
然后在世界巡演
Flipping and catching, and I will flip you...
空翻啊 接住啊 我要把你拋起來
Uh... You know, the thing is...
你聽我說 事實上...
I may not always be around.
我可能無法一直留在團里
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
Well, I'm... I'm... I'm...
我...我...我
Bravo, bravo!
干得真漂亮
What a heartwarming performance, Monsieur Circus Master.
多么震撼人心的表演啊 馬戲團長先生
It brought tears to my eyes.
我激動得都淚牛滿面了
No, not really.
開玩笑的