I'm really going to miss those guys.
我會想念他們的
What do you say we go back?
不如我們現在就回團去
Really?
真的嗎
I'm with you! I'm in!
我跟你一塊兒去 我也是
But what do we tell them?
要怎么跟他們解釋
We make it right by telling them how wrong we were.
我們向他們承認錯誤
It's worth a shot.
完全可以 非常同意
And if we go down in flames, so be it!
受點傷痛算什么 放手一搏吧
Yes, let's do this! I like it!
就這樣吧 我也贊成
Is my neck getting longer?
我脖子變長了嗎
Feel my fur. It's so soft.
摸摸我的毛吧 很柔軟的
It is soft.
是很軟
I'm like a candy cane in a black and white movie.
我覺得自己好像黑白電影里的拐杖糖一樣
Oh, no.
不 不
Dubois.
杜布瓦
Sonya, I miss you, baby!
索妮婭 我好想你
I miss my stinky bear!
想念你身上臭烘烘的味道
Babe... your fishy kisses!
寶貝...想念你魚腥味的吻
Surprise!
驚訝吧
He will never fit in the carry-on.
塞不進行李箱
But his head will!
但腦袋可以
Hey! Qu'est-ce que c'est?
你在干嗎 什么人
Look! Look what she's done!
看看 看她干了什么好事
You brought back Alex the lion!
她把艾力克斯帶回來了
It's a miracle! Thank you! Thank you!
真是奇跡 謝謝 太感謝你了
