Well... we're here.
到了 我們到家了
Home.
家
My rock looks smaller than I remember it.
我的石頭明顯比記憶中的縮水了
Look at the mural.
看那壁畫
Doesn't actually capture the real thing, does it?
其實畫得一點都不像 是吧
I forgot about that wall in between us, Melman.
我們之間居然還有道墻 梅爾曼
Was that always there?
那樣的阻隔一直都在嗎
Guys, I'm sorry I ever left the zoo in the first place.
伙計們 我為我當初的行為道歉
What do you mean?
道什么歉
I mean, if I had just stayed put,
如果當時我乖乖地待在這里
we wouldn't have anything to be sad about right now.
我們現在就不用睹物傷懷了
Leaving the zoo was the best thing that ever happened to us.
離開動物園是我們一生中最棒的事
Really?
是嗎
Yeah. Out there, in the world,
是啊 走出來 遨游世界
we were really living.
讓我們感覺真正地活著
Yeah! It was exciting!
是啊 很刺激
It was romantic. It was dangerous.
很浪漫 也很危險
I never felt so alive!
一種前所未有的活力
When we were with the circus, we were already home.
在馬戲團的時候 我們就已經回家了
I only wish we'd realized that sooner.
要是我們早點醒悟就好了
