And we will find him.
我們會找到他?! ?/div>
Okay, as soon as Arthur's music kicks in,
一旦亞瑟的音樂響起?! ?/div>
《盜夢空間》視聽講解第80期:海灘邊的夢 2013-01-21
《盜夢空間》視聽講解第81期:意識被困住 2013-01-25
《盜夢空間》視聽講解第83期:根據記憶重建一切 2013-01-31
《盜夢空間》視聽講解第84期:最小的念頭 2013-02-03
《盜夢空間》視聽講解第85期:滿世界追逐 2013-02-05
just use the defibrillator to revive him.
就用除顫器電擊他。
We can give him his own kick down below.
同時我們在下一層夢境給他穿越。
Look, you get him in there.
你去下一層找他?! ?/div>
?
As soon as the music ends, you blow up the hospital...
音樂一結束,你就炸掉醫院?! ?/div>
...and we all ride the kick back up the layers.
我們就都能通過穿越回到上一層夢境?! ?/div>
I guess it worth a shot,
值得一試?! ?/div>
if Saito can hold the guards off while I set the charges.
就怕齊藤在我安炸藥的過程中抵抗不過防御者。
Saito will never make it, will he?
齊藤能撐下去嗎?
Cobb, come on. We've gotta try this. Go for it.
柯布,我們必須試試, 去吧。
If you are not back before the kick, I am gone with or without you.
如果你在穿越之前回不來,我不會等你的。
She's right. She's right. Come on. Let's go.
她說得對,我們走吧。
Can I trust you to do what needs to happen here?
到了下一層,我還能相信你嗎?
I mean, Mal's gonna be down there.
瑪爾肯定在那
I know where to find her. She'll have Fischer.
我知道怎么找到她 她和費舍爾一起的
How do you know? Because she wants me to come after him.
你怎么知道?因為她想讓我隨她而去。
She wants me back down there with her.
她想讓我去下一層夢境 和她在一起。

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
