Cobb.
柯布。
No, she is not real.
不,她不是真實的。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
She is just a projection. Fischer. Fischer is real.
她只是一個投射,費舍爾才是真的。
Hello.
你好。
Eames! Eames, get to the antechamber now!
埃姆斯,埃姆斯,快到前廳去。
What happened? Mal killed Fischer.
發生什么事了?瑪爾殺死了費舍爾。
I couldn't shoot her.
我開不了槍。
There's no use in reviving him. His mind's already trapped down there.
他活不過來了,他的意識已經被困住了。
It's all over.
一切都結束了。
So that's it, then? We failed?
就這樣完了?我們失敗了?
We're done. I'm sorry.
結束了,對不起。
It's not me that doesn't get back to my family, is it?
反正回不了家的又不是我,是吧?
Shame. I really wanted to know what was gonna happen in there.
真可惜,我就想知道保險庫里有什么看點。
I swear we had this one.
本來可以看到的。
Let's set the charges.
我們把炸藥放好吧。
No, there's still another way.
不.還有一個辦法。
We have to follow Fischer down there. Not enough time.
我們跟著費舍爾到下一層夢境,時間不夠。
No, but there will be enough time down there.
下一層的時間是夠的。