You built all this? This is incredible.
這些都是你建的?太震撼了。
We built for years.
我們花了幾十年建的。
Then we started in on the memories.
我們憑記憶建造出來的。
This way.
這邊走。
This was our neighborhood.
這是我們小區。
Places from our past.
我們過去生活過的地方。
That was our first apartment.
那是我們第一所公寓。
Then we moved to that building right there.
后來我們搬到了那邊那座房子。
After Mal became pregnant, that became our home.
瑪爾懷孕后我們住那兒。
You reconstructed all of this from memory?
你們根據記憶重建了這一切?
Like I told you, we had lots of time.
我說過的,我們有的是時間。
What is that?
那是什么?
That's the house Mal grew up in.
瑪爾長大的地方。
Well, will she be in there? No.
她會在那兒嗎?不會。
Come on.
來吧。
We both wanted to live in a house,
我們都想住獨棟別墅。
but we loved this type of building.
但又都喜歡這種風格的建筑。
In the real world, we'd have to choose, but not here.
在現實里 我們只能二選一,但在這就不用了。