How are we gonna bring Fischer back?
我們怎么把費舍爾帶回來?
We're gonna have to come up with some kind of a kick.
我們要找到某種穿越方法。
What?
什么?
I'm gonna improvise.
到時候再想。
Listen, there's something you should know about me.About inception.
有些事該讓你知,關于我的,關于奠基的。
An idea is like a virus. Resilient.
觀念就像病毒一樣,生命性極強。
Highly contagious.
極具傳染性。
And the smallest seed of an idea can grow.
哪怕零星的想法也能發展成熟。
It can grow to define...
它能塑造一個人。
...or destroy you.
也能毀滅一個人。
The smallest idea, such as:
最小的念頭,比如。
Your world is not real.
你的世界不是真實的。
Simple little thought that changes everything.
一個小小的想法能改變一切。
So certain of your world. Of what's real.
那么肯定你的世界,肯定什么是真實。
Do you think he is?
你覺得他也肯定嗎?
Or do you think he's as lost as I was?
或者說,他和我當初一樣迷茫?
I know what's real, Mal.
我知道什么是真實的?瑪爾。