You planted the idea in my mind?
你把這個想法植入我的意識了?
What is she talking about?
她在說什么?
The reason I knew inception was possible was because I did it to her first.
我之所以知道奠基可行 是因為我在她身上做過第一次的實驗
I did it to my own wife. Why?
我拿自己的妻子做實驗. 為什么
We were lost in here.
我們在夢境里迷茫了.
I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn't accept it.
我知道我們必須逃離夢境 但她不肯.
She had locked something away, something deep inside.
她把什么東西鎖起來了 深深地鎖起來了.
A truth that she had once known, but chose to forget.
是關于她明明知道 卻選擇遺忘的真相.
And she couldn't break free.So I decided to search for it.
她始終不能放開. 所以我決定找到它.
I went deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place.
我進入她的意識深處 找到那個秘密.
And I broke in..and I planted an idea.
我闖進她的意識. 植入了一個想法
A simple little idea that would change everything.
一個簡單的卻改變了一切的想法
That her world wasn't real.
就是她的世界并非真實的
That death was the only escape.
死亡是唯一的出路
You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away.
你在等待一列火車,一列能帶你遠走的火車
You know where you hope this train will take you...
你知道你想讓火車帶你去哪兒
but you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter.
但你不能確定,但沒有關系.
Now, tell me why! Because you'll be together!
告訴我為什么! 因為你會和我在一起
But I never knew that,that idea would grow in her mind like a cancer...
但我沒想到,那個想法像癌細胞一樣在她意識里擴散
even after she woke....
甚至在她醒來之后
That even after you came back to reality...
在你回到現(xiàn)實之后
that you'd continue to believe your world wasn't real.
你仍然相信你的世界不是真實的
That death was the only escape.
死亡是唯一的出路
Mal, no! Jesus!
瑪爾 不要啊 老天啊
You infected my mind. I was trying to save you.
你侵入了我的意識,我本來是想救你的
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
[u=3704441964,358903015&fm=21&gp=0.jpg]