Cobb, we need to get Fischer.
柯布 我們要找到費舍爾
You can't have him.
你們不能帶走他
If I stay here, will you let him go?
如果我留下來 你放他走嗎?
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
Fischer is on the porch.
費舍爾在走廊上
Go check he's alive, Ariadne.
去看看他是不是還活著 阿里阿德涅
Cobb, you can't do this.
柯布,你不能這樣做
Go check he's alive right now. Do it.
現在就去看看他是不是活著,快去
He's here! And it's time, but you have to come now!
他在這,時間到了,你快來
You take Fischer with you, all right?
把費舍爾帶走
You can't stay here to be with her.
你不能跟她留在這
I'm not. Saito's dead by now.
我不會的 齊藤現在已經死了
That means he's down here somewhere. That means l have to find him.
他可能也在這兒,我還要去找他.
I can't stay with her anymore, because she doesn't exist.
我不能跟她一起 因為她根本就不存在
I'm the only thing you do believe in anymore.
我是你現在相信的唯一真實的人
No. I wish. I wish more than anything, but...
不,我希望你是,我多希望你是真實的啊 但是
I can't imagine you with all your complexity...
我無法勾勒出完整的你
your perfection, all your imperfection.
你的完美和不完美
You all right? Yeah.
你沒事吧? 沒事
Look at you. You're just a shade. You're just a shade of my real wife.
看看你,你只是一個影子 我真實生活的一個影子
And you were the best that I could do, but...
我只能把你想象到這個程度 但是
I'm sorry, you're just not good enough.
對不起 你還不夠完美
Does this feel real?
這感覺真實嗎
What are you doing? Improvising.
你在干什么 即興念頭
No, no, no!
不 不 不
In there, now. Go, go, go.
在那里面 快去