Eames, this is your dream.
埃姆斯,這是你的夢境。
I need you to draw the security away from the complex, understand?
你去把防御者從醫院引開,懂嗎?
Who guides Fischer in? Not me.
誰帶費舍爾進去?不是我。
If I know the route, everything could be compromised.
如果我知道了路線,整個計劃就泡湯了。
I designed the place. No, you're with me.
這地方是我設計的,不,你要跟我一起。
I could do it.
我來吧。
All right. Brief him on the route into the complex.
好 告訴他怎么進入這個醫院。
Fischer, you'll be going with him. All right. What about you?
費舍爾,你跟他走, 好,你們呢?
You keep this live. I'll be listening in the whole time.
把它放好,我們用這個聯絡。
The windows on that upper floor are big enough for me
二樓的窗戶很大。
to cover you from that south tower.
我可以在南邊的塔上掩護你。
You see it? Yeah.
看到沒? 嗯。
You're not coming in?
你不進去?
In order to find out the truth about your father...
要想找到關于你父親的真相。
...you're gonna need to break into Browning's mind on your own.
你必須獨自進入布朗寧的意識。
Come on, Fischer!
跟我來,費舍爾 。