Mr. Charles.
查爾斯先生。
Do you know what that is, Mr. Fischer? Yeah, I think so.
你知道這是什么嗎?費舍爾先生,我知道。
They were trying to put you under.
他們想讓你到下一層夢境去。
I'm already under. Under again.
我已經在夢里了,再下一層。
What do you mean, a dream within a dream?
什么意思 夢中夢嗎?
Hey. I see you've changed.
我看見你變樣了。
I'm sorry?
什么?
Oh, I'm sorry. I mistook you for a friend.
對不起,我把你認成一個朋友了。
Oh.
哦。
Good-looking fellow, I'm sure.
他肯定是個大帥哥。
No, no, no. That's Fischer's projection of Browning.
不不不,那是費舍爾對布朗寧的投射。
Let's follow him and see how he behaves.
我們跟著他 觀察他的行為
Why? Because how he acts will tell us...
為什么? 因為他的行為能告訴我們
...if Fischer is starting to suspect his motives the way we want him to.
費舍爾是不是像我們想的那樣懷疑他的動機
Shh.
噓
Uncle Peter. You said you were kidnapped together?
彼得叔叔,說你們是一起被綁架的嗎?
Well, not exactly. They already had him. They were torturing him.
不全是,他先被抓住的,他們在折磨他。
And you saw them torture him?
你看見他們折磨他了?