Ross: Please. This is so your fault
拜托,這當然是你的錯。
Susan: How, how is this my fault?
怎么說?為什么都是我的錯?
Ross: Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
你們在一起之前Carol從未把我趕出房間。
Susan: Yeah? Well, there are a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
是嗎?我出現之前有許多事 Carol沒做過。
Ross: You trying to be clever? A funny lady?
你在努力成為一個聰明的,有趣的的女士?
Susan: You know what your problem is? You're threatened by me.
知道你的問題出在哪兒嗎?你因我而感到岌岌可危。
Ross: Oh, I'm threatened by you?
我因你而感到岌岌可危?
Susan: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Hey, hey, ok, all right, that's it! Get in here. Come on. My god, you guys, I don't believe you. There are children coming into the world in this very building and your negative fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing. So just stop all the yelling, just stopit!
夠了,進去,快我簡直不敢相信你們兩個。小寶寶即將誕生在這棟建筑,他聽見的第一個聲音不該是你們的吵鬧聲,所以你們別再吵了。
Ross: Yeah, Susan.
對,Susan。
Phoebe: Don't make me do this again; I don't like my voice like this.
別讓我再發一次脾氣,我不喜歡我自己這樣。
Phoebe: Ok, who wants to hear something ironic?
誰想聽反諷的事?
All: Help!
救命啊。
Ross: I'm having a baby in here! Ok, everyone stand back. Ow.
我的寶寶就要誕生,你們都退后。
Carol: Are they here yet?
他們都在這嗎?
Rachel: No, honey, they're not, but don't worry, because we are going to find them, and until we do, we are all here for you, ok?
沒有,親愛的,他們沒來,別擔心,因為我們要去找他們,在此之前,我們都在這里陪你,好嗎?
Carol: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok?
好嗎?
Carol: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok, so anyway, you were telling me about Paris, it sounds fascinating.
你告訴我巴黎的事真棒。
Dr. Franzblau: It really was. There was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel. There you go, dear.
真的,那家糕餅店就在我住的飯店隔壁,我們去,親愛的。
Monica: you find them?
你找到他們了嗎?
Chandler: I check the gift shop, or cafeteria...
我找了禮品店,咖啡館……
Monica: where Phoebes and Joey?
Phoebes和Joey去哪里了?
Chandler: I think there is something sinister going on here. If you find anyone ,or parts of anyone ...,scream, and scream again
我覺得這里有些險惡, 如果你找到任何人,或任何人的一部分....就大叫,不停地大叫。
All: help
救命。
Ross: come on ,I am having a baby here
拜托, 我在這里生小孩。
All: hello
有人嗎?
Ross: Okay, everyone stand back .
大家后退。
Phoebe: All right, good thing we are in a hospital.
還好,我們這是在醫院里。
Joey: Come on, Lydia, you can do it. Push! Push them out, push them out, harder, harder. Push them out, push them out, way out! Let's get that ball and really move, hey, hey, ho, ho. Let's—I was just—yeah, right. Push! Push!
加油,Lydia,你辦得到,推,把他們推出去,用力再用力,把他們推出去,拿著那個球推它,嘿嘿,不是這樣的,我沒事,推推。
Susan: What're you gonna do, suck the door open?
你想干嘛?將門吸開?
Ross: Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Phoebe: They found their bodies the very next day, they found their bodies the very next... la la la la la la.
最后他們第二天發現他們的尸體,在第二天他們發現了他們的尸體,啦啦啦。
Susan and Ross: Help!
救命!