Phoebe: They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch, And soon they'll grow up and resent you so much. Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why, you cry and you cry and you cry. And you cry and you cry and you cry...
他們又小又肉摸起來感覺很好。不久他們長大后就會開始恨你。現在他們對你大吼大叫。你哭泣…… 你哭泣……
Phoebe: Thanks, Ross.
謝謝,Ross。
Ross: Yeah. I'm paying you to stop.
用來叫你停止的好吧。
Phoebe: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute.
看,是雙胞胎,好可愛。
Monica: No fair . I don't even have one. How come they get two?
不公平,我一個都沒有,他們怎會有兩個?
Chandler: You'll get one.
你也會有的。
Monica: Oh yeah? When?
是嗎?什么時候?
Chandler: All right. I'll tell you what. When we're 40, if neither one of us are married, what do you say you and I get together and have one?
好吧,告訴你,我們40歲時如果都還單身,我們就一起生一個,如何?
Monica: Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
為何我40歲時還單身?
Chandler: Oh, no, no. I just meant hypothetically.
不,這只是假設。
Monica: Ok, hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40?
假設為何我到40歲時還單身?
Chandler: No, no, no.
不是。
Monica: What is it? Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
我身上難道有什么根本不能結婚的因子嗎?
Chandler: Uh, uh.
哦。
Monica: Well?
怎么了?
Chandler: Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack!
這降落傘是個背包。
Rachel: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey. Ooh, look at you, dressydress.
看你,盛裝登場。
Monica: Did you go home and change?
你回家換衣服?
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's an important day. I wanna look nice. Um, has uh Dr. Franzblau been by?
今天是個重要的日子,我想漂亮一點,Franzblau 大夫過來了嗎?不,我們還沒見到他。
Monica: No, I haven't seen him.
不,我們還沒見到他。
Rachel: Well, where is he? He is supposed to be here. What if the baby needs him?
他在哪兒?他應該在這兒的,萬一小孩需要他怎么辦?
Chandler: Rachel, what is the deal with you and doctors, anyway? Was, like, your father a doctor?
Rachel, 你和醫生到底是怎么了,難道你爸也是個醫生?
Rachel: Yeah, why?
對,干嘛問?
Chandler: No reason.
沒理由。
Lydia: Mom, we have been through this. No, I'm not calling him. I don't care if it is his kid, the guy's a jerk. No, I'm not alone. Joey's here. What do you mean, Joey who? Joey who?
媽媽,我們已經沒事了,不,我不找他,我不管這是不是他的孩子他是個大渾蛋,不,我不是一個人 Joey在這兒,什么意思?Joey什么?
Joey: Tribbiani.
Tribbiani。
Lydia: Joey Tribbiani. Yes, ok. Hold on. She wants to talk to you. Take the phone.
Joey Tribbiani,對,等等,她要跟你談。
Joey: Hi, yeah, it's me. Oh, no no no, we're just friends. Yeah, I'm single. 25. An actor. Hello?
對,是我,不,我們只是朋友,對,我單身25歲,演員。